Restore your smile with secure, natural-looking dental implants at Pro Smile Dental Care in Danville, CA. Whether due to aging, accidents, or decay, replacing lost teeth is essential.
If you’re worried that you’ve lost too many teeth to benefit from dental implants, think again. We specialize in the revolutionary All on Four or All on 4 procedure of full arch implant bridges.
Types Of Dental Implants
According to the American Academy of Periodontology, there are many dental implant options available, and we will make the best selection to meet your needs.
- Single Tooth – This involves having only one tooth replaced.
- Fixed Bridge – In the case that two, three, or four teeth need to be replaced, more than one titanium screw is inserted into the jaw. The replacement crowns are created as a bridge and attached to the implants.
- Over-Denture – This will require two or more procedures to replace multiple teeth. These can be removed if necessary.
- All On Four, All-On-Four, or All-On-4 – This option replaces all of your upper teeth, lower teeth, or both in less visits with less recovery time. Your new smile isn’t going anywhere and looks and feels like natural teeth.
Tooth Replacements That Feel Real
A dental implant is an artificial tooth identical in shape, size, and color to a real tooth. This tooth replacement is made of three parts: a screw, an abutment, and the crown, bridge, or arch – depending on how many teeth you are replacing.
- A screw made of titanium. It is surgically placed into the jaw in the empty space left by the previous tooth.
- Abutment: A metal piece attached to the screw; the abutment serves as a connecting device for the crown.
- Crown, Bridge, Or Arch: The artificial tooth or teeth are custom-made to be identical in look and feel to your existing teeth.
How Long Will It Take?
We make your All on 4 dental implants right here in our Bay Area, Danville, CA lab. After your initial consultation, you don’t have to worry about multiple procedures and months of downtime. Our All on 4 specialists get you smiling again as quickly and comfortably as possibly.
- Fewer Visits, More Comfort
- No Slipping Dentures
- No Goopy Adhesives
- No Long Waits
Why Get Dental Implants?
- Better Appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth, and because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- More Comfortable. Because they fuse into your jaw, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier Eating. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Better Self-Esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Better Oral Health. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health.
- More Durable. Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
- Dental implants eliminate the inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
Are Dental Implants Painful?
This procedure requires the use of local anesthesia. While it is surgery, it is no more painful than other dental procedures. Most people have only minor discomfort, but the amount of pain varies from person to person.
Get Your Smile Back with Dental Implants
Whether you need single tooth replacement or same-day crowns, our dentists can help. If you are ready to get your smile back or have any further questions about how dental implants work, feel free to contact our office. We provide comprehensive dental care to patients in Danville and San Ramon, CA.